Saturday, July 28, 2018

Pizza!

Hi Honey!  How are you today?  Oh my God, there are so many pictures of Erin!  I looooove Erin.  I love Erin so much.  I kept 2 to add to my slideshow.  One is the photo of you in the leather jacket.  Oh, you're so beautiful!  I'm so smitten.  You truly look like a rock star's wife.  😢  Brushing aside the tears, I also put the one with you and your athletic arm, shoulder and armpit in my slide show.  You look so sculptured in that photo.  I'm sure you don't want to put in the work to get that look ever again, and that's fine with me, Honey.  Just promise me you won't ever let your arms and shoulders get bloated, OK?  Let's stay fit.  I only keep 36 photos in my slideshow at a time.  I guess you could call it "psychic focus".  Spiritual, rather.

HI Natty Honey!  Are you feeling great?  Don't you worry Honey, everything will turn out great for you inshaAllah.  I will take care of you inshaAllah.  Want some pizza?  I love pizza!  I love pizza more now than I ever did before.  Because I don't work in a restaurant!  Today's pizza was supposed to be sausage and basil, but I had one leftover hot pepper left which I had to use up.  It's as hot as a jalapeno, but it's red and it tastes red.
To make great pizza at home, you have to cook the crust first.  The crust is awesome today.  Tender but crispy.  I put the sauce and toppings on.  The raw sausage is under the 5x basil and peppers.  This is what it looks like before going into the oven:
I love basil, especially with hot sausage.  Here's what it looks like after the sausage is cooked:
I can't afford mozzarella right now, so obviously these snapshots are without cheese.  Mozzarella would look and taste better, and sliced cheese is so unphotogenic.  But the flavor is acceptable, as long as you don't overcook the cheese.  Want some pizza?

No comments: