Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sunday

Hi Erin Darling!  How are you feeling today, my gorgeous love?  I am wondering if you are busy on weekends while in Costa Rica.  Perhaps you are receiving guests at your island paradise or something.  Best wishes and all my love to you.  It is Sunday here.  Just another average day, just me and my doing my same old same old.  I had to clean my mother's bedroom as usual.  My niece is getting married tomorrow morning, so the whole immediate family is here in town, and my sister is staying with my mother.  I have two brothers and one sister.  The weather had been nice and cool this first week of 2018, but today was hot and muggy.  Yuck.  Tropical heat.  In the evening, I cut the grass by the side of the road over at your house inshaAllah.  That's actually government property, you know the land at the side of the road, but since the government doesn't give a rat's ass about the mosquito and snake hazard the long grass poses, I guess I have to do it.  Besides, it makes your house look messy.  I hope you are not taking the mosquitoes lightly while you are in the tropics.  Mosquitoes are VERY dangerous.

Hi Nattikins!  How's it going today Sweetheart?  I had to wait a bit to clean my Mom's bedroom this morning, so I watched TV.  My parents have satellite TV, nothing I would ever subscribe to but I guess my wife would like to have it someday inshaAllah.  Anyway, I saw the trailer for the latest Vikings episode- they will be premiering it here at the same time it will premier in the US.  No lag.  Wow, the battle scenes look quite epic, just like a movie.  But it's the History channel!  TV sure has changed a lot since you were born.  Your big brother looks like a real viking, I must say.  Whatever that is...

I don't particularly like dresses of this type.  It looks like I'm wearing a towel.
 
 
 
 

No comments: