Monday, January 8, 2018

Crazy

I'm going crazy with love with you!  Aaaah I just want to be married.  I attended my niece's wedding this morning, and that got me agitated.  But Allah commands that I be patient.  Needless to say, I was quite busy this Monday morning.  I had to get all my chores done as usual, then I paid my bills, went home for more chores, then attended the wedding luncheon all before voice training.  I didn't get a chance for a nap before singing, so I took a one (or was it two?) song nap after 4 songs.  I guess I'm the only singer that has to take a nap right in the middle of a set.  It's all those damned love songs.  Puts people right to sleep.  Yes Honey, I went to the night market without my helmet.  It's not that I have a pretty face- on the contrary.  It's just a face.

Natty Honey, how are you?  Are you longing to be a movie star?  Oh dear.  Well don't try too hard, Sweetie.  All you need to do is be beautiful, and you are beautiful.
 
 
 

No comments: