Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Hmm

I counted the rings on those clams again, and I counted about 160 years on the oldest clam.  So I guess they're not as old as I thought, but 160 years old is still pretty old, don't you agree?  When I first cooked up the clams, I ate all the meat and I had a lot of broth, so I put the broth in the freezer.  No problems.  The next day, I made soup with the broth, but I still had a lot left over, so I put that back in the freezer.  And there is the problem: I didn't follow my own rule not to keep leftovers past one day.  The next day, I cooked my noodles in the broth for lunch.  And I have been nauseous all day.  I was still able to work, but late in the evening I had to stick my finger down my throat and puke the whole mess out.  Ugh.  I feel better now, but I need to follow my own advice.  Honey, absolutely no leftovers past one day OK?  At least I know what to do about those clams now- never buy them again.

Natty honey, how's business today?  Are you bringing your Mom along in your adventures with big business?  Please remember to stay clean- you both have to stay at best health, and keep all your wits about you.  You have a chance to make a lot of money and now is the time Natty, so please stay safe and have fun with your career.  Please pray.
 
 
 
 


No comments: