Thursday, December 7, 2017

Won tons!

Hi Erin Darling!  How are you today, my beautiful soul?  Your appearance on the Dan Patrick show came up during my voice training today, I thought it would be a great time for a rerun.  You didn't think so at the time, but it should be clear to you now how you, Mrs. Global, intimidated those poor guys.  But you're just a sweetheart!  I'm not like you, Honey.  I get grumpy when I have to do house cleaning or worse, extra house cleaning.  Too much labor in the morning affects my singing too, so I had a rough day today voice training.  Then the ants got into my coffee.  I keep my coffee in a middle of a deep saucer full of water, and the ants walked on the water to get at my coffee.  Humph.

Oh Natty Honey, I recognize that exercise!  Erin did that on a workout video for Victoria's Secret VSX Train Like An Angel.  The things I remember... but I have it on my TV station.  That's a good idea though, so I added it to my workout routine.  Did you see?  Huh!?  Huh!?  Did you see?  Did you see?


Stuffed won tons is such girlie food.  Like sushi rolls, you eat one portion at a time, with such daintiness and little fuss and mess.  I could eat 100 in a sitting, and I would feel awful later, but they are oh so yummy!  I only made 55 today, and I gave 10 to my parents.  You would love this stuff.  It's seriously delicious.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: