Tuesday, July 11, 2017

After the rain

Well, I don't know... it looks like there might be more rain.  The water supply cut out during a storm yesterday, it just barely came back as a trickle.  My Mom said that the tank in the hills burst.  My cough is gradually ceasing as well.  It didn't affect my throat, largely because I dumped the sinus cavity when it got infected inshaAllah, but my lungs are clogged up so I have to push hard to get the voice to make a sound.  But that too is clearing up inshaAllah.  I didn't eat or drink much last night because I didn't want to use the toilet, so I had a huge helping of curry and pocket bread just now.  I definitely have to build a reservoir on top of the roof of your house inshaAllah.  It would need to be cleaned sometimes maybe, but it's better than running out of water.  I have to take my Dad to the dentist this afternoon so sorry folks, no voice training today.  I hope I didn't inconvenience you.

Natty honey, you're so quiet!  Aw, you're such a lady.  That's a great thing though.  Keep up that regal demeanor.

Pina, I suppose you have discovered that not all food is cooked properly.  So learn how to cook.  Take pictures of your food.  It will strengthen all your other business, inshaAllah.
 
 
 

No comments: