Saturday, April 9, 2016

Letter to Erin 20160410

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

How's it going, Erin?  How are you today, my beautiful little sweetheart?  I presume you are busy being Sports Princess.  Right now I'm watching TV: about an RC air show, particularly a remote control B-17.  I love those loud gasoline engines on RC planes.  I've always wanted to design RC planes since I was a kid.  I would probably never have the time in this lifetime to do so, but if I were able, I would design eccentric looking aircraft.  The type you would think would never fly, but does.  Dinner was noodles in soup.  I usually have that for lunch, but lunch today was pizza.  Today's flavor is chicken and mushroom.  I've been making the broth extra thick lately, with the help of corn starch, and it's been a winner.  Alhamdullilah.  So tasty!  I usually have a heaping big bowlful, but you are more than welcome to share my noodles with me, because I love you and I need you.

It rained one day last week, but it's gotten frikkin' hot again.  I might as well be in Los Angeles.  It almost seems as if God is making the desert follow me around, because I abandoned my post in the US.  And I HATE the desert.  But let's move on to the video evidence of Elisa Lam.  When I first saw it, I thought it was some kind of witchcraft.  I can totally understand if people get spooked watching it, and all the supernatural conspiracy theories spawning from it.  But after watching it a few times, those hand motions she did were like dance moves.  I remember seeing those hand moves in traditional Malaysian dance, where the female dancer would perform those moves in response to a male dancer.  Overall, she did not seem afraid.  I would have to agree with the people who say she's playing.  She's flirting.  She's flirting with someone she's familiar with, that is why she is not afraid.

Take a look at the video again, and recall that the autopsy stated that she had cuts and scrapes on her knees.  Do you see her knees cut or bleeding?  Recall that the autopsy stated that her anus was prolapsed and pooling blood.  Does it seem that she is in pain, especially when she bends over for a prolonged length of time pushing elevator buttons?  Clearly those injuries were acquired after the video was shot.  If you didn't already notice, the video footage released by the LAPD is slowed down.  Some people on YouTube sped the video up to natural speed, and discovered that it was missing a minute.  What was going on in that missing minute, or rather, who?









No comments: