Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Letter to Erin 20160316

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hi Precious!  Hi Pumpkin!  How's business today?  I know you are doing absolutely great, just make sure you eat adequately and get plenty of rest.  Please maintain your prayers.  Always know that I love you and I need you.

Have you seen the Chanel Fall-Winter 2016-17 Ready-to-Wear fashion show?  Oh my God, all the clothes are so CUTE!  I don't normally watch or endorse fashion shows, but since they put the link right over your head, I couldn't resist going there.  This time the collection look unmistakably Chanel, and pretty, modest, and dare I say it... comfortable.  It must be all the boots and flats.  Can you envision yourself in a beautiful Chanel dress suit?  I can.  I couldn't afford to wear Chanel even if I could afford it, but I would love to see you in Chanel.  I still have this picture in my head of how beautiful you are, giving a tour to the Public Eye of your beautiful new house, and finding me, sleeping on the floor somewhere, in front of a computer.  I suppose it would be OK if I were wearing Chanel, but most likely I wouldn't even be wearing underwear.  I've always loved Karl Lagerfeld's work with Chanel.  Karl-baby and I go waaaaay back, way back to a rather embarrassing period of my life.  No, he doesn't know me.  Why should he?  I'm mysterious.

No comments: