Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Letter to Erin 20150806

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

I suppose since I have 3 female cats permanently kept in the house, the odds are that someone is going to be in heat at any time.  Right now, mama cat Floofy and little ---- are in heat.  Floofy is very subtle in her heat, just one or two extra meows than usual, usually when I'm not around.  After all, she's already had her kittens, so there's no sense of urgency or whatever.  ---- is much more passionate.  Of course I have to pet her and show her some attention, but when I have to do something else, she hangs on to my pant leg with her claws, so I'm dragging her around everywhere.  But I love my kitties, so I don't mind.  I just pray they aren't suffering while in heat.

Ah!  I found a pack of spaghetti in my drawer.  i remember I had bought spaghetti some months ago, but I had lost it, but today it suddenly popped out.  I had a little pasta sauce left, and a little sausage left.  So I fried up some garlic with the sausage, dumped in all the sauce, and added water.  When it dried up a little, I added the al dente pasta, and mixed it up.  I shut off the heat, poured on a cup of chopped basil, a sprinkle of coriander seed , and some cheese on top, put a cover on, then took a shower and prayed the sunset prayer.  I just finished eating dinner before writing this letter.  It was a huge helping, and I could have split it with you, but I ate it all.  Tasted awesome.  Alhamdulillah.

Next I believe I have some encoding to do.  I hope you are getting plenty of rest, eating properly, and maintaining your prayers.  I love you, and I need you.

No comments: