Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Letter to Erin 20150729

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hi there, my dearest Erin. How are you feeling today, my beloved?  Are you excited?  Well, don't be.  It's all the same old day, you know.  Then will come Judgement Day.  At least when we are married inshaAllah, we will share the day together.  Today I took it slowly, did all my chores slowly, and tried to get as much rest as I could.  There's always something to do around here.  I went downtown for dinner, and had some fried noodles for takeout.  Quite a big helping too, so now I'm stuffed and watching TV.  It's a James Bond movie, "The Living Daylights".  I'm going to set my bed now, rather it's a sheet covering a carpet on the floor.  Don't fret, I like sleeping on the floor.  I may never give that up, no matter how wealthy I may become.  Remember that the goal is to stay put, settle down, and raise a family.  Doesn't that sound better than throwing the illusion of a party to give the illusion of having fun to give the illusion of prosperity?  Would you care to join me on my bed?  Well, we have to be married first.  I love you, and I need you.

Erin. please give a donation of a minimum of one US dollar to a worthwhile charity.

No comments: