Thursday, April 9, 2015

Letter to Erin 20150410

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello Erin, my darling.  How are you feeling today?  Are you feeling feminine today?  Well, I'm not.  It's hard to feel feminine when I'm not pretty.  I feel like a chimpanzee.  I feel like screaming, and thumping the trunks of trees.

Yeah it's been crazy lately, and people have been behaving crazy, but that's been par of the course for me for a long time already, and me alone but alhamdulillah.  It's both a curse and a blessing of the music, for which I am grateful to Allah.  I don't consider myself a good or pure man: if it seems that way, then Allah set it up that way.  Allah has been pretty much my only friend, and for that I am grateful.  But I don't need it to be crazy just for the sake of being crazy like most people.  So I hope you don't mind if I try to keep life mundane to the point of lazy.

Allah did give me some cats, alhamdulillah.  Bob Cat is finally winning all of his fights, and I don't have to do his fighting for him.  Even the cats know that, and they start their fights at my inconvenience, like when I'm trying to sleep, or taking a dump etc.  But like I said, Bobby has been winning his fights lately.  I mean what's the point of being macho if you don't win your fights?  I have to fight on a spiritual level, so I just try to do what Allah tells me to do by inspiration through the Qur'an.  InshaAllah.

You don't have that kind of problem.  Women don't have that kind of problem.  Men have to be soldiers, and stuff like that.  But I want you to keep yourself safe, because you are very precious to me.  I love you, and I need you.

No comments: