Thursday, October 23, 2014

Letter to Julia 20141023


In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello again, my most beautiful Julia and Erin.  How are my beloved wives today?  How are you feeling, my dearest hearts?  Doesn't it feel like something is about to explode?  Can you feel the electricity in the air?  Are you excited?  Are you?  Are you?  Well, please be patent try to stay calm.  Just do the same old same old, and put your trust in Allah.  You are MY girls.  MINE, MINE.  I love you, I love you.  And I need you, I need you.

This morning I went to the main market downtown to pick up some tofu and won ton skins.  I love stuffed won tons.  Today the stuffing is fish balls, tofu, chives, garlic, and black pepper.  I found a way to maximize the stuffing for my won  tons, is to go heavy on the tofu.  I don't like the flavor of fried tofu, but if it's inside a won ton then the tofu isn't affected by the oil.  Too much tofu makes the skin chewy though, so you have to strike a balance somewhere.  Stuffed won tons are girly food and I need a man-sized portion, so I had to eat 29 won tons to be satisfied.  Want some?  Oh sorry, I ate them all.

No comments: