Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Letter to Julia 20140218


In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Well, here I am missing my love as usual, and writing my love.  How are you feeling, sexy and polished Julia?  How about you, sensitive and tender-hearted Erin?  How are those precious emotions?  Here's a riddle for you: what would you do if everyday were a day off?  You would work everyday.  That's what I've been doing.  I wouldn't know what to do with my time if I had a day off.

Today, I finally got rid of nearly all the debris from all those coconut trees that were chopped down at Casa de Julia inshaAllah.  Wow, that took forever to burn, and the wind is still blowing strong.  There's only a little bit left.  My next target are the trees growing on the old house itself, then the crooked trees on the west border of the compound.  I also have much music work to do that's suddenly piled up sky high.  Besides voice training, I'm going to have to get back to practicing musical instruments everyday as well.  I have to play the bass after I finish this letter.  Oh dear, I'm running out of time.  And I'm so lazy.  I just wanna snuggle with you.

Here's another riddle: well, actually it's more of a metaphor.  There are certainly a lot of big sharks swimming in these waters, and it's OK to fish for them.  But beware because when they land in the boat, they turn into alligators!

No comments: