Monday, February 3, 2014

Letter to Julia 20140203

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

My Batty-Watty Bat Cat came home to visit me!  This made front page headlines all over the country!  It was wonderful t see my kitty again, after so long since he grew up and didn't need me anymore.  He didn't stay to chat though.  He just came to mark his territory (pee on  my lawn), then he took off.

As you know, I like sleeping on the floor.  I'm not going to force you to sleep on the floor with me, I just like to sleep on the floor.  When we marry inshaAllah, we'll get a big, soft bed for you/us.  I don't sleep directly on the floor: I have this rug I lie on to dull the contact with the cold floor.  I vacuum this rug often, but apparently it's not enough.  So today, right before I had to voice train of all times, I took it outside to shake it.  Big mistake.  There was a stiff breeze blowing as usual, so I thought the wind would blow the dust away from me.  There was a huge cloud of dust or course, but behold!  It froze in the wind!  It was a trippy sight but worse, all that crap got on me, up my nose, etc.  One logical explanation I can think of is that cloud of dust was actually a colony of living organisms able to swim against the air current.  Another possible explanation is that the dust particles were charged with static electricity, and were attracted to each other and the rug.  Gag!  I had to suffer through voice training, and my nose is still running now.  Lesson learned, inshaAllah.  I won't do that again.

No comments: