Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Letter to Julia 20130403

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello Julia, my beloved.  Are you hanging in there?  Well, I'm in it for the long haul with you.  You are my love.  You are the most beautiful girl to me.  I may never be as pretty as you, but this chimp-like body does have a little bit of strength to help protect the voices of some dead women.  Sigh.  This music is the death of me.  It should be obvious that I have no choice but to take the correct spiritual path, and nothing else.  The music is a gift from Allah, and it is my charge to bear the burden until Judgement Day.  But it is the death of me.  What a paradox, huh?

Do you rememeber my telling about my brother's cat, which has a problem with mouth ulcers?  I have to feed it medication every day to control the swelling, but the vet said the problem is incurable.  Without the drugs, she will die of starvation.  Well, now my brother's white cat is displaying the swelling, and the symptoms.  What caused this?  Is it from sharing the same food bowl?  There's another cat that eats from the same bowl, and is fine.  Were they poisoned somehow?  I'm giving the white cat the same drugs as the other cat, so I pray that he won't take a turn for the worse.  His mouth hasn't turned red yet, so I think he still has time to save himself.  Otherwise he may become another drug addict cat.  I might have to go to the vet tomorrow.  Dang!  I can't be going to the vet everyday!  I should be on the Internet everyday.

No comments: