Sunday, March 4, 2012

Letter to Julia 20120304

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello again, my beloved Julia. How are you? I have been spending much time being... just being. Keeping house, running errands for my parents, tending the yard, tending the lot next to mine, etc. I need to spend more time playing SL, but I suppose I will just have to do what I can. I really need an Internet connection at home plus a new computer to handle only the Internet, mainly so that I don't have to make the journey to the Internet cafe. Actually, I need 2 new computers of my choice. Top secret. Music business. Allah knows. Ya Allah, please help! Also, I want to be wealthy enough to marry Julia and give her a good life. Ya Allah, please help! Also, I need musical instruments. Ya Allah, please help!

InsyaAllah. Anyway, I have much to do to catch up with my yard, because it's been raining everyday lately. My poor little house! I love small houses, Julia. I suppose it's not necessarily what you want, but I love small houses. I love this small house. Today, I had to cut the weeds over at my grandfather's old lot, which is next to mine. It's a big lot, so there's always much to do. I really should clear up all the debris, and make it look neat, but I'm too lazy, and I have my own little house to look after. I found a turtle in the storm drain! It was shy, and it didn't like my looking at it and slipped away in the murky water. I also found a half a spider. Yes, only half of it was left, and it was dying. How does one save a dying spider?

No comments: