Monday, May 6, 2024

Coffee!

 

New York!  Never been there, don't wanna go either.  I prefer the country.  But you look positively stunning, Grace.

Yeah, Mary's voice can put you in a coma.  That's why people rely on her to fall asleep.  Well it's only 2 hours, Grace.  At least you don't have to sing.  Folks, tell her to drink coffee, stay awake, do her job and do it well.  She's a fucking Rock Star representing the good ol' US of A, for God's sake.  She can put whatever the fuck she wants to the singing.  Just be alert!

I love you, Grace.  You're my girl, of course I'm going to be easy on you.  But I want you to have a substantial dowry.  Plus the crowd is much stricter than me, so please play their music for them alertly.  Do the entire 2 hours every night, professional musician.

I have a feeling you don't like to be kissed.  I don't like to be kissed, either.  Not by Kiss, at least.



No comments: