Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Chicken

Hi Natty!  How are you?  How's the family?  I hope that all is well with you and you are having fun.  Tons of fun.  Please keep safe and healthy OK!  I bought 2 kilos of boneless chicken breast yesterday but when I processed it, I had less meat than I usually do.  It must not have been 2 kilos then.  That would make sense given Global Inflation (something created by the wealthy where the hoarding of excessive amounts of money makes everything more expensive for everyone else).

I sense that people are upset because I don't spend money on their expensive slop.  I've said this before: I'm a poor man.  I can't afford to spend money on their expensive slop.  I might as well make my own slop.  You know what I mean?  As it is with the budget I have now, I can only make calculated endorsements.  Namely the places I frequent now, where should be obvious to the locals.  If I had an endorsement budget then I would try different foods and merchants out.  No I won't eat up everything I buy, I'm not that stupid.  No I'm not going to give the food to my cats, they have very sensitive stomachs.  But I don't have an endorsement budget.  That's because I'm a poor man.  I can't afford to spend money on their expensive slop. I might as well make my own slop.



Mary's outfit is:
Alli&Ali Designs Lorrie Hair
Anaconda - Red Latex Gloves
.: AlmaMiranda :. Valentine Love Gown
It's Darling Many Loves Earrings
Miss Melissa G1 White Sunglasses
xbody Juliana lips (rigged pair pumps)







Here are my picks from the Rodarte SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:










Here are my picks from the Rokh SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:

Here are my picks from the Roksanda SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:





No comments: