Monday, March 27, 2023

Monday


 
Hi Natty!  How are you today, Honey?  I hope you are having fun over there.  You are MY girl, and I love you with all of my heart.  Please keep safe and healthy OK!  It's Monday here.  It was a busy morning for me.  I did some grocery shopping.  I needed some bones for my ramen and mutton was on sale.  It's the first time I used goat bones for my soup, I will know how it is in 20 minutes.  Otherwise, there's not much to report.  Just busy doing the usual things.

Mary's outfit is:
:*BABY*: Sparkling Sky Lipstick
Alli&Ali Designs Rumbera Hair
CR - Enchant Earrings - Blue Topaz
Pure Poison - Charlie Skirt & Top
-KC- AMIRA BOOTS






Here are my picks from the Alberta Ferretti SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:







Here are my picks from the Alejandra Alonso Rojas SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


Here are my picks from the Alessandra Rich SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:









No comments: