Sunday, February 5, 2023

Keely Smith

 

Hi Natty!  How are you, Honey?  I hope you are feeling marvelous, and keeping safe and healthy.  I'm doing OK over here it's Sunday.  I finally ran out of bananas, I ended up giving some to the birds.  Lots of birds hang around here.  Nothing is as eerie as a seagull at night, though.  I made a loaf out of the banana dough and baked it.  Then I cut it into cubes for a bite sized snack.  Works quite well, too.  Melts in my mouth.

Mary recently discovered Keely Smith, and totally fell in love with her.  So she will be singing some Keely Smith in her set when she's done absorbing the songs or rather, Mary will be singing Keely singing American standards.  InshaAllah.  Gag or novelty songs like the video above were big during the Rat Pack days, but Keely is much better at singing torch tunes.  Mary told me to list her influences again, now incorporating Keely.  You folks might think it's redundant and nobody cares, but I say it's better than Rolling Stone's list of the 200 greatest singers of all time.  So in descending order, here are Mary Unknown7's musical influences:












Don't you think it's interesting that the top 2 are white Pisces female singers?  Oh, Keely is part Cherokee?  She looks white to me.  She sounds white, too.  Is Cherokee a real Indian tribe?  They look white to me.

Mary's outfit is:
Glamour Black Sheer Stockings by Marijane Greene
Natural lips gloss II by Katt Yeetly
Alli&Ali Designs Amnesha Hair
::ROC:: Martens Boots
Jhekho Dress by unknown designer
[7/11] Diamond Necklace






Here are my picks from the Simone Rocha FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:



Here are my picks from the Snow Xue Gao FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




Here are my picks from the Sportmax FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:





Here are my picks from the Sports Banger FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


No comments: