Sunday, May 15, 2022

Stir fry vegetables

 

Hi Natty!  How are you today, Honey?  Still having all those pretty girls chase you around?  Now you know what it's like to be a rock star.  Now please don't slut around.  I don't.  I could and could have, but I don't and didn't.  I'm just sitting here alone, writing to my Sweetie.  Sitting in front of the computer by myself, like I've been doing for the past few decades.  It's been an active day.  I cleaned my mother's bedroom this morning, like I do every Sunday.  In the evening, I cut the grass.  The damned grass is so strong, there's always grass to cut.  I had takeout rice for lunch and rice vermicelli for dinner, both with stir fried vegetables.  It's an easy concept, but you're not going to find anybody on YouTube taking the easy route.  Everyone's a gourmet I suppose, or they're just trying to attract attention.  Right now, I have cabbage, Chinese cabbage, bean sprouts and black mushrooms all chopped salad sized then mixed, and ready to be used for stir fry.  I just heat up the old wok at high heat with a little bit of grease, grab a large handful or two of vegetables, then fry it up until the desired snappiness.  For flavor, I just sprinkle some chicken bouillon on it.  Done!  No one eats stir fried vegetables by itself.  The vegetables balance out whatever else you eat it with, so why add extra seasoning to it?

Mary's outfit today is:
Beloved Jewelry : Marquise Metal Necklace
Alli&Ali Designs Brenda Hair
Pure Poison - Adda Pumps
[WitchCraft] Valntine dress






Here are my picks from the Jonathan Simkhai SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:







No comments: