Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Smack

 

Hi Honey!  I'm sorry I'm running late.  I had to go to Giant (supermarket) after the Asr prayer to get supplies for the fasting month, and I got stranded there because of the rain.  I thought I would eat my dinner at the food court, but the fried chicken place didn't have any breasts.  Chicken breasts.  KFC is on the way back home, so when the rain subsided I stopped by and got 3 breasts.  Chicken breasts.  I must say that KFC breast portions are twice the size over the fried chicken place at the supermarket.  Lookie and Adolf Kitler had a huge chicken feast tonight, and they are both very pleased with me.

Vogue has an article on every look on the 2022 Oscars red carpet, I thought I would discuss it.  There were 99 photos, but I'm sure there were more than 99 guests at the ceremony.  I guess these were the people that Vogue was interested in.  I didn't recognize many of them.  I think the Oscars have lost a lot of star power.  Not from their refusing to attend, but from their not existing.  The Internet has sucked the celebrity pool dry, what are left are "influencers".  Anyway, from the 99 people I chose the girls who look like they are at the Oscars walking the red carpet, as opposed to the others who look like they are standing in line for a slice of pizza at the Clown College cafeteria:

1.  Kelly Marie Tran in Thai Nguyen Atelier gown and Chopard jewelry
2.  Vanessa Hudgens in Michael Kors Collection gown and Bvlgari jewelry
3.  Penélope Cruz in Chanel
4.  Cynthia Erivo in Louis Vuitton
5.  Caitriona Balfe in Louis Vuitton
6.  Mila Kunis in Zuhair Murad Couture gown and Jimmy Choo platform
7.  Rachel Zegler in Dior Haute Couture
8.  Jada Pinkett Smith in Jean Paul Gautier Couture gown and Jimmy Choo platform
9.  Emilia Jones in Dolce & Gabbana
10.  Zendaya in Valentino Haute Couture and Bvlgari jewelry
11.  Lupita Nyong'o in Prada
12.  Liya Kebede in Alaïa
13.  Tati Gabrielle in Hellessy gown and OMEGA watch
Honorable mention to Nicole Kidman for that beautiful necklace.

I got a Starfleet uniform for Mary's avatar!  This one came with the rank of Commander.  Number One!  What, no jewelry?  She at least should have a pair of diamond studs to show that she carries the responsibilities of "diva".  I didn't like the Starfleet boots, so I gave her nicer boots:
Natural lips gloss II by Katt Yeetly
ALANTORI - Michael Hair
Glint - Black trim Diamond stud earrings
Ydea Desy boots
[u]Sci-Fi Cosplay Starfleet SKANT Uniform






It is the music that makes the designs I link to here "en vogue", so be grateful to Allah, and praise and glory to Allah.  Here's what I choose from the Rodarte SPRING 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection.  Looks 38 to 73 seem to be some sort of glamorized hospital gown.  I was about to choose one of them to like, then I realized that it would be the model that made the outfit look good.  Hospital gown, y'know:









No comments: