Thursday, January 13, 2022

The VIP

 

Hi Natty!  How are you, Honey?  I hope that everything is going well for you.  I'm just sitting here writing my blog as usual, and waiting for them to call the prayer.  I made some sardine rolls with yesterday's dough.  I cooked them on a flat pan (for tortillas).  Next time, I will deep fry them like curry pups.  Tasty batch of dough, though.

Adolf Kitler has become so hard to photograph.  He refuses to pose anymore.  But I had to take a snapshot of him, because he's a VIP.  A Very Important Pussycat.  He has a VIP peepee.  A Very Important Peepee.  It can make kittens!  Kittens are a big deal around here.  Huge.



The credits for Mary's outfit today are:
Alli&Ali Designs Abbey Hair
*~* EUFORIA *~* Clara dress
Lazuri Classic Pearls Drop Earrings
R.icielli - IRNA High Heels






Last night I went to Dior, and took a look at the Cruise collection 2022.  Here are my picks:
Sheer Blouse with Plastron White Silk Organza
Pleated Miniskirt Beige Technical Taffeta
Dior Tribales Earrings Gold-Finish Metal with White Resin Pearls and White Crystals:
Peacoat With Sailor Collar Deep Blue Double-Sided Wool and Angora Felt:

No comments: