Monday, January 31, 2022

Monday

 

Hi Natty!  How are you, Honey?  Living life in a box?  Same here!  The box has gotten bigger over the years, because of the Internet.  I'm used to it though, annoying it may be sometimes.  I hope you get used to it too, Mrs. Rock Star.  Are you hungry?  Today is Monday over here, and it's time for the night market.  There was a guy there last week selling Palestinian food, but he wasn't there today.  Instead, I bought folded pancakes like you can see in the video above.  I read in the local news that one single online halal food expo generated sales about half a billion USD.  Amazing, huh?  Halal food is big money folks, and instantly global.  No, you can't sell pork products.  I discovered something while making a batch of my generic roast beef.  I slow-cooked it longer than usual, to the point where it almost shreds.  Almost.  I was still able to portion it into cubes somewhat, then I dumped it all back into the drippings, and it soaked up all the drippings!  Pretty tasty, alhamdulillah.  My cats love my roast beef.  It's always tail up time when I cook roast beef.

Mary's look today is:

Megan panties - cupid edition

- LEIGH - Dazzle Dress

Alli&Ali Designs Christina Hair

It's Darling Many Loves Necklace

R.icielli -ALYSSA High Heels







Here are my picks for the Emporio Armani Spring 2022 Ready-to-Wear Collection.  Isn't that supposed to be discount Armani clothes?  Armani's emporium?










No comments: