Friday, January 21, 2022

Hi Natty

 You are looking absolutely marvelous, my darling.  And such beautiful apparel.  Are you back in SoCal?  I hope everything is easy going for you over there, and you are having a fabulous time.  I just had the perfect bowl of ramen!  Everything about it was just right.  It's a Australian beef foot based broth.  Beef feet are greasy, but once you get neutralize the grease then everything is just as mild as can be.  I used seaweed to season the beef, then chopped it up and added garlic and tofu later.  Plus some chunks of my generic roast beef.  Not too busy, but just right.  Want some?

I used some butterfly particles for today's snapshots, but they weren't as detailed as I hoped.  The credits for Mary's outfit today are:

*Miroku* crystal heart pendant

-FABIA- Mesh Hair  <Rima>

Sweet Mini Dress 5 by Moonfairy

[ZEX] Grace High Heels






Here are my picks from the Miu Miu Spring 2022 Ready-to-Wear Collection:




Same dress, different patches?

No comments: