Sunday, August 16, 2020

Mary Unknown7 karaoke session 20200816

Hi Natty!  How are you today, beautiful girl?  I hope you are happy and healthy.  I want you to know that i love you with all of my heart, and I will marry you inshaAllah.  It's Sunday over here for me, and Sundays are busy all day for me.  I just had my dinner, which was "pups".  I didn't have any curry powder, so I made curry pups without the curry.  Which means I seasoned the beef, potato and onion stuffing with other than curry.  I would rather have the traditional curry flavor, but I didn't want to spend any money.  Well, I did spend RM3 on takeout rice for lunch because I didn't want to cook lunch for being too busy but that's it.  I won't make "pups" ever again.  It wasn't a failure, but it wasn't a success either.


 Here's a snapshot of Mary Unknown7 as a system avatar dated December 30, 2019.


No comments: