Monday, May 11, 2020

Spaghetti again?

Hi Natty!  How's it going?  Are you enjoying your own cooking?  I hope you are... practice makes perfect!  Yes Honey, I listened to your podcast.  I'm listening to it right now, actually.  And Happy Mother's Day to your mom.  Natty, you're such a beautiful child!

I'm cooking spaghetti sauce right now, as well.  Actually, I'm done cooking it and it's sitting on the stove top cooling down with a tight lid so that vicious scavengers don't stick their muzzles into my dinner.  It's a heavy pot, I don't think it can be tipped over.  It's a beef and eggplant sauce, and it's extra thick.  I don't know what it tastes like, I'm fasting.  I put all the slop together and cooked it without salt, so after sunset I'll heat it up and add salt then.  The noodles are done and chilling in the cooler.  Yeah, I like my spaghetti noodles on the dry side.  I'm a go-with-the-flow kind of cook, but I've had lots of experience.  In my case practice doesn't make perfect, it's more along the line of "practice makes confidence and great guesswork".  InshaAllah.









No comments: