Thursday, December 19, 2019

My beautiful Natty

How lovely you are by the stream, like a wood nymph waiting to be discovered.  I love you so much.  But that's not it I guess, for such a wonderful sight is not to be beheld for long as you are to vanish into the water and the trees for a while.  I guess it's exciting in our world right now, and I don't blame you for feeling exposed and wanting to hide.  You are more than welcome to hide inside my shadow.  To me, it's all just due process which has been going on for a while already.  I'm waiting for Allah to decide, plus it would be awesome to get money to spend so I can give you a ring.  And buy some toys.  After all, talking about a banquet just makes one hungry, and I end up cooking beans on pita bread with cheese for dinner.  It was a nice dinner, alhamdulillah.  Ya Allah, thank You for the knowledge and the bounty You have provided for me.














No comments: