Tuesday, March 26, 2019

The top Asian pop girls group

Hello Ladies!  Hey Natty, you are looking great.  You look like serious business.  That's an awesome coat.  That hat is great, too.  Reminds me of something Google put in my playlist recently, about when Michael Jordan went from Adidas to Nike.  Please pay attention to this as well, Erin.  Michael says it best about what endorsements are, and what the "game" really is.  I love you.

I had some technical trouble during voice training today, sorry about that folks.  My digital preamp was having software issues, and the disturbance was messing with my emotions at the same time and making me sound like crap.  The AI on my computer behaves strangely at times, but in the end what was demanded of me was that I turn up, so praise be to Allah.  I fixed the software problem inshaAllah, so tomorrow should proceed normally inshaAllah.

I've been trawling through the most popular girls Asian pop groups lately to find the one I like the most.  I started with Cpop, now I'm at Jpop.  I feel I already found a winner, and I haven't even started on Kpop yet.  I guess I should go through Kpop just to be fair, even though my heart is pretty much made up.  I'm not going to listen to any of the boys, though.  I don't really care about them.  *shrugs*  😑













No comments: