Monday, May 28, 2018

The corporate kitty

Hi Erin!  How are you, Honey?  How was your day today?  I hope it went fantastic.  I'm in a much better mood.  I just got word that most people think that I am some glamorous diva with long black hair, like my avatar.  Most other people think that that glamorous diva with long black hair is just a stage persona, and that I am actually just a typical white girl with neck length auburn hair, and I wear blue jeans and a red sweater, and I drive a red Porsche.  Isn't that amazing?  The power of the mind is truly mind boggling.  Anyway, Floofy's favorite canned cat food was sold out at the regular supermarket, so I had to hunt for a substitute.  It turns out that a few other companies made the same recipe, they even called it the same name.  It's just fish in prawn jelly, but I'm glad other companies have caught on to Floofy's food, so I don't have to hunt high and low for a specific brand.  And yes, the other brand was acceptable.  So far.  Meanwhile I had been grinding up the dry cat food and drenching it in water for her, and she expressed that it was also acceptable.  By leaving some poop in an open place for me to look at.  Even though it was large, it was soft.  So which do I choose?  I'll go the safe route, and mix canned cat food with rice.  It must be torture for businesses to follow the whims of a cat, but I guess that's what the pet food industry is all about.
Hey there, Natty Honey!  Oh don't worry about Luka, she's doing just fine.  The wound has turned dry and pink, and she can poop and pee just fine.  I was worried yesterday that her rectum and vagina were damaged, so I was going to take her to the vet this morning (the vet is closed on weekends in this town).  But her condition improved markedly, so the emergency is over, alhamdulillah.  Today the computer wants you to watch another Bond movie, "Licence To Kill" (1989) featuring Timothy Dalton as Bond.  I don't like Timothy Dalton as Bond.  I think he would make a better Leisure Suit Larry, but that's just my opinion.  What do you think?



No comments: