Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Mystery girls

Hi Honey!  How are you feeling today?  I hope you are feeling great, and having a great time with your life.  Isn't it great to feel great?  I feel great when I'm lazing around, and having a slow old time.  That's because I'm lazy.  But today, I had to do chores of course.  But after the morning chores, I sat in front of the grill for an hour and grilled some chicken.  Ah, BBQ chicken.  What a scent!  What a taste!  I'm getting my BBQ chicken down to a science, and there's few greater pleasures than BBQ chicken hot off the grill, eaten at the grill.  Oh sorry Honey, no snapshots.  This is the last time for a month that I can eat grilled chicken.  Fasting month in 2 days.  And BBQ chicken is no fun when cold.  In the evening, I had to cut the grass.  There's about a 10 day window on the grass in my front yard before it looks like hell again.  Grass sure grows fast in this country.  But I had to get the yard looking nice for the start of Ramadan.  Well, comparatively nice.

Hi Natty Honey!  Hi Mystery Girl!  Who are these mysterious beauties?  Today the computer wants you to watch another James Bond movie.  "Thunderball" from 1965.  I think Sean Connery was the best Bond.  Actually, all the Bonds were good in their own way.  Except Timothy Dalton.  I hated him as Bond.  This movie kind of goes with the moment right now- everything's underwater....


No comments: