Saturday, May 26, 2018

Cat issues

Hi Honey!  How was your day today?  I hope everything went great for you.  I had a few cat issues today.  First off, the nearest supermarket ran out of the ONLY canned cat food that Floofy likes, but they had the same flavor in pouches, so I bought 4 of those thinking that it would be satisfactory.  It turned out that it was not satisfactory when mixed with rice.  It's raining right now, and I won't have another opportunity to go shopping until tomorrow evening.  Packed schedule, yeah.  Wish my wallet were as packed as my schedule.  Then Luka's butt got swollen from being licked too much.  She does that when she goes in heat, but this time she took it too far, and I had to slap the restraining collar on her.  After a day of wiping and disinfecting with rubbing alcohol, the bubble burst just now and I was able too squeeze the pus out into the floor drain.  Yuck, right?  A doctor's work is never finished.  Then I had to patch a fuel leak in the engine blower.  Well it's not a cat, but it's sitting upright on my kitchen counter top and I can't move it until the glue sets up.  So I can't start my dinner yet, and breaking fast is about an hour.  After this letter, I'll move the thing and start cooking inshaAllah.

Hi Natty Honey!  That's a beautiful poetic snapshot you took there.  At first glance, one would think that it was an assignment you were writing there but it's single spaced.  I took a lot of English classes in college, but I didn't excel as well as I could have in them even though I wanted to.  I wasn't really connected to my emotions I guess, and my sense of humor back then was crude.  I don't really joke around much anymore.  My Mom doesn't laugh at my jokes anymore either.  How did life get so serious?  I do take your emotions seriously.  Yours are mine, we are all together.  We are the walrus.

No comments: