Sunday, April 17, 2016

Letter to Erin 20160418

 In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Please keep your nose clean!  If you're thinking that doing drugs is a good way to attract my attention, then you're mistaken.  I am NOT going to marry a party girl.  I want you to abstain from drugs AND alcohol.  I want to raise a family, and I want to provide my wife and kids the best conditioning that reality has to offer.  I'm sure the whole planet knows that I like pretty blondes, but what's most important to me is your chastity and piety.

I don't normally relate my dreams here for the crowd to see, but last night's dream was so awesomely entertaining that I absolutely have to share it.  The first thing that happened is that I suddenly became pretty.  Plus I was built like a model with a fairly sized rack (not a Laetitia Casta or Eva Herzigova, but around the size of a Gisele Bundchen), my hair was a Dutch bob and all black.  No grey hairs!  I still had my penis, not super hung but good enough.  I was singing to a crowd, not on a stage but at the edge of the crowd, singing to a wall while my voice reflected off the wall and projected everywhere.  Then I joined a production team, and I had my own makeup artist and music crew and stuff.  Then the business manager came up to me and told me that I had to model and sing at the same time.  What!  That's impossible!  I was working at a fashion show at a university or something with all these other models.  It was raining and flooding but I was able to drive my motorcycle through the water.   Suddenly the university turned into a night club but the manager said, "Don't worry, you won't have to work in a bar."  Suddenly, numbers were being called out and I was wearing this modest dress, and one model said, "You have to get out of that dress and get into that white dress and hurry because they're going to call your number!"  The white dress was way short, with the hem right at the crotch.  I was naked and trying to step into the dress but I got tangled up in it because I was wearing these high heels, then they called out my number and my dick was hanging out of the dress, and it was chaos!

I had leftover chili for lunch and I had to finish off the flat noodles, so I had noodles in soup for dinner.  The soup was chicken and basil, extra thick.  Remember what I told you about cooking: use a medium or low flame only unless you have absolute confidence to use a large flame.  Hey, Babe!  Come and be my babe, and share my food with me!  I love you and I need you.




No comments: