Monday, March 7, 2016

Letter to Erin 20160308

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hi there, Boss Model!  You are MY girl, so you are the most beautiful girl in the world.  I hope you are having a great time, and not overworking.  My sleeping schedule has gone back to normal since last week.  A few days ago, I slept almost 7 hours straight!  Oh, don't worry about me.  I always sleep in chunks, which usually add up to 7 hours a day.  I'm a noisy sleeper, just to warn you.  I get all my dreams and rest regardless, so I don't consider myself as having a sleep disorder.  I don't know if you would be able to tolerate it, though.  But you're an angel, right?  I'll handle the night shift with the baby, so you can go ahead and sleep through the night.

There's nothing out of the ordinary going on here.  I cleaned my bedroom.  I used the engine blower to blow all the dust out.  It's so handy and so much more convenient than sweeping or vacuuming, and my bedroom has never been cleaner because of it.  The 8th of March is my Dad's birthday: he's 79.  Happy Birthday, Dad!  It's also the day that plane disappeared, do you remember that?  My guess is that the plane carcass can be found at the bottom of the sea between Thailand and Langkawi.  Yes, the Qur'an does provide much information for those who sincerely seek to know.  We believe in the Book: the whole of it is from our Lord.

This morning, I visited the taxman to pick up some forms.  I also visited the pharmacy to get some anti fungal pills for Bat Cat.  That cat loves to sleep in the mud for some strange reason.  I told him to clean himself because I'm not doing it, and he does a fair job of it.  I hear that mud cleans skin, but it gives Bat Cat fungus.  I had lunch today at Omar's.  Dinner today was a block of fresh tofu swimming in marinara sauce with chopped scad meat and basil leaves.  Kind of an Italian Oriental meal, but very tasty.  It's only a single serving so I don't have any left for you.  I do love you though, and I need you.

No comments: