Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Letter to Erin 20150902

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello there, my dearest Erin.  How does it feel to be Top Cat?  Floofy is Top Cat in my house, and nowadays I have to call her "mam".  Yes, Mam.  No, Mam.  Now don't rush things.  Take your time.  Enjoy your position.  Everyone else is in a hurry, but not you.  Because they are waiting for you.  You are MY girl.  I love you, and I need you.

Let's talk a little about charity work.  I believe that the best kind of charity, from us in particular, is charity done in silence and in secret.  Don't advertise your plans for acts of kindness.  If you need to be ambassador for something, then at the most beyond a simple donation, just lend them your name and effort.  For example, don't have your face printed on a T-shirt and given as advertising for charity.  That just seems insincere.  Don't give reminders of your kindness, because it nullifies the act of kindness.  InshaAllah you are forgiven for the past, but from now on please follow this procedure.

Don't forget that Muslim women keep their names after they marry.  So you might as well maintain your business and diversify.  There will be no more travel after we marry, but people can come to you, plus you still have mass media.  I'm sorry to be Alpha Male about this, but my orders are to stand my ground here, and you are my wife.  You will remain here with me.  Of course there can be vacation times so you can visit your loved ones, but they have to be well planned with security taken in serious regard.  Please don't get us killed or kidnapped.

No comments: