Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Letter to Erin 20150812

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello Sweetie!  How are you feeling today?  It's just another everyday day for me.  I slept in this morning after the dawn prayer, and woke up at 10 am.  Yawn.  I'm still drowsy, and still as lazy as ever.  But I had to get my ass in gear and get the grass cutter to be serviced.  While I was waiting, I had brunch at the Tuesday market.  Nothing special, just rice.  I bought a pair of pants.  Little ------- is still in heat, and she keeps demanding my attention.  Or she would stick her claws in my butt.  It's been raining every day, and the sand I use for the kitty litter is all wet.  Sand is recyclable, it just needs time to bleach under the sun.  But since it's been raining all the time, the sand doesn't make good kitty litter.  So while I was bending over filling up drainage pots with sand, Bat Cat III jumped on my butt and stuck his claws into me.  He probably thought it was a joke, and was trying to get some attention.  But I seem to be the butt of cat jokes lately.  Dinner was pepper steak on rice.  Super hot and spicy!  I still have some rice left, if you want some.  Erin, you beautiful girl.  You're MY girl.  I love you, and I need you.

No comments: