Friday, October 28, 2011

Letter to Julia 20111029

Hi Julia my sweetie, how are you? Working as usual, I see. Things are rather.... strange here, as strange a little village can get. Then again, the world has become a small town. I've been spending much time in the garden, cutting and burning. THe music school is renovating, so I haven't had to go there recently. Thus, I do gardening, and enjoy my laptop as Allah allowed me to have it back recently. Alhamdulillah. It's nice to play GTA again, and all the other video games I've collected over the years (besides Krush, Kill and Destroy). Plus my comic collection, which I read while watching Shadowplay TV, which is much smoother on my old laptop, as opposed to the decrepit old computer that I had been using which I dug up from the trash. Your photos are much sharper, too. Is that your left eye gleaming while walking the Victoria's Secret runway? You be a good girl now. Remember that almost everyone is corrupt nowadays, which is out of fashion. Passe. Blah.

You and I, we waste too much of our energy on people who consider themselves self-sufficient, who try to break our hearts with their words, who refuse to show God any respect because they want to have their asses kicked. But it is not our place to kick their asses, all we can do is to turn away and leave God to deal with them eventually. Let them bark and whine, you just maintain your prayers, and don't don't pass over the sincere searchers. We pass them over because of their humility, in preference to people who have wealth and power. Don't pass them by. Please find a way to help them.

No comments: