Wednesday, January 18, 2023

What's in a name

 



Hi Natty!  How you doin' Honey?  I hope you are feeling great and keeping safe.  You are MY girl, and I love you with all of my heart.  So what is that competition on the red carpet again?  I mentioned this before, is to be the most beautiful girl in the world!  To be the most beautiful movie star, or more beautiful than the movie stars!


My boy Adolf had more energy when I visited him this evening.  He's stuck in that cage, poor fella.  I had to scratch his chin and neck for him since he has to wear that collar.  And he reeks!  Phew!  He's still peeing out of a tube, that's why.  They will be removing the tube tomorrow inshaAllah, then they will have to see that he can pee on his own before they release him back to me.  My poor buddy boy!  The first thing to greet him when he gets home inshaAllah is a bath!

Mary's outfit is:
*PEACE* Earrings (Silver) by ~TEMPESTUOUS~
Alli&Ali Designs Amnesha Hair
Natural lips gloss II by Katt Yeetly
.Quirky. - Delicate Cuffs V.2 - HOLO3
$$DOLLAR SHOES MONICA STILETTOS$$
[sYs] CARLTON tuxedo outfit






After doing these fashion reviews for a while, I've noticed a pattern.  The pattern is that the famous names are famous because they generate good product!  There are exceptions of course, like the Fall 2022 Gucci-Adidas stuff was butt ugly.  But for the most part, the grand names deserve their reputation.  I advise new and unknown designers to keep their collection small but high quality, instead of churning out a mass of crap just because they get to post it on Vogue.  I will review it inshaAllah, unless I don't like any of the outfits.  Please keep it straightforward, with none of the artsy-fartsy photography.

Here are my picks from the Nanushka FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:

Here are my picks from the Nehera FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:

Here are my picks from the Nells Nelson FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




Here are my picks from the Nensi Dojaka FALL 2022 READY-TO-WEAR collection:


No comments: