Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Letter to Julia 20131219

In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.

Hello again Julia and Erin, my precious beauties!  How are those emotions today?  Today was such a busy day for me.  I woke up late, right when they called the Fajr prayer at 6am.  But I didn't go back to sleep.  I did my laundry, I made breakfast, shaved and showered then took Chee Cheah to the vet for an antifungal shot.  Poor little kitty!  She's so sensitive to the weather, she breaks out in fungus whenever there's a prolonged rainy spell.  On the way back, I picked up my Dad's paper and some green hot chilli peppers for my Mom.  Then I went to the main market downtown for some wonton skins and fishballs.  Hey, there's a Bruce Lee movie on TV right now!  Then I stopped to blog yesterday's letter, and went home and made stuffed wontons for lunch.  Want some?  Oh, I ate them all!  I had time for a nap before the noon prayer, which was good because I was feeling hammered.  After the prayer, I voice trained for 2 hours.  During the evening, I cleaned up a little around Casa de Julia inshaAllah, and prepared a tree for chopping down.  I also prepared some plastic pots for planting produce.  I watered the flowers, and went out for dinner.  I had rice with egg and anchovies, and iced tea.  Then I took a shower and prayed the sunset prayer, now I'm writing this love letter to you.  I love you.

There is the type of man who sees the Signs of God, yet  he passes them by.  So instead of God, Satan follows him up.  Obviously, God and whatever thereof have less value to him than his own desires.  God could have elevated him if it had been God's will.  But he is like a dog: if you beat it, it lolls out its tongue, and if you leave it alone, it lolls out its tongue.  God will deal with those who reject the signs of God gradually, in ways that they do not perceive.

No comments: