Saturday, November 23, 2019

Please make a donation in the name of Allah of a minimum of one US dollar to a worthwhile charity

Hi Natty!  How are you, my beautiful love?  How's life on the crazy carousel today?  Has the world gone crazy for Mrs. International Rock Star inshaAllah?  Please make sure you charge them top dollar, OK!  No, I don't want any of your hard earned money- all of it is yours.  I pay for you, you don't pay for me.  Just please make sure you give something to charity, OK?  You are MY girl, you are beautiful, and I love you.

Some girls came over to the karaoke place today during Mary Unknown7's set to challenge her femininity.  I don't know who won the sing-off: Mary still has a live audience on this side of the Internet and I have to engineer the session, so I had to focus on that.  Besides, the sound to Second Life is always off so that Mary doesn't get distracted by hecklers.  I just shut off the voice feed to Second Life, waited for them to run out of stamina, then turned the voice feed back on.  I feel sorry for the fans who wait to hear Mary sing, but that is the situation: it's a karaoke situation.  If they want to sing, then we have to let them sing.  I'm sure if the fans don't like the singing, then they will let them know it.  Anyway, I haven't had dinner yet.  I went to the supermarket this morning, then I spent the evening processing a chicken and making dough.  Baby cucumbers, mushrooms and okra were on sale.  I'm going to make pickled gherkins, the mushrooms are for tomorrow's dinner of steak and cheese sandwiches, and the okra is for ramen and curry.  I also have a tomato, some limes, and lots of chicken breast.  I'm thinking of chicken sandwiches with tomato and cucumber salad in them.  I think that might work.  Want some?

Today's photo shoot was done at Club Ambrosia.  It was 5 in the morning so it was deserted, which was great for us.













No comments: