Friday, November 22, 2019

Cat poo

Hi Natty!  How are you today, my love?  You must be busy.  Please eat sensibly, get sufficient rest, and don't forget to pray.  I have been quite busy too, on Second Life.  Which is the work I prefer to do, as opposed to yard work and house cleaning, which I do of course, because I have no other option.  But anyway, since Mary Unknown7 has much more freedom to move around and do stuff now, I had her go clubbing before her set today!  We went to Ministry of Trance and Club Zero.  Being the rebel she is, Mary went to the goth club dressed in pink.  When we were done, we went back to the karaoke place and logged out because I had other obligations.  Then when it was time for her set, the Second Life viewer kept on shutting down.  I tried reinstalling the program a few times, but it kept on automatically closing after 2 minutes.  So I had to use a third party viewer for Mary's set (we were late, of course) so the world can hear her sing.  I prefer to use the Linden labs viewer, because I believe we have a symbiotic relationship and I want Mary to be seen in the same light that the noobs use.  To their credit, they did update the program when I began to have problems but it didn't work.  Finally just now, I wiped the computer completely clean of the program and all its traces including the cache, then reinstalled.  I tried it then, now it seems stable so alhamdulillah.  Something happened between the time Mary and I went clubbing, and her set.

We took today's snapshots at the Hello Kitty event.  It was OK, a bit capitalistic.  50L for virtual ice cream?  Yikes!  I think Mary stepped in cat poo.









No comments: