Thursday, March 22, 2018

Hi Honey

How are you today?  How is work treating you?  I assume you are very busy.  I've been seeing your old VS buddies pop up a lot in my browser.  I think the VS fashion Show 2012 lineup was the best one.  After 2013, the girls went downhill.  After you left, actually.  Then again, I'm biased.  Me, I'm still trying to stay out of sight, but I have so much to do that it's not easy.  I had to take my Dad to the hospital this morning, and in the evening I had to cut the grass.  The grass sure grows quickly around here.  Hey, I'm happy you are busy and everyone loves you and wants you.  InshaAllah, we will be married soon, so please keep the faith.  I love you.

Hey Natty Honey, how's it going with you?  How are your studies coming along?  I hope you saw that movie I asked you to watch.  Seeing those old clothes makes me laugh.  That dress!  Oh, that dress is so tacky.  When Annette sang that "I Can't Do The Sum" song.  Would you wear a dress like that?  At least the skirt defies gravity.  I can't imagine Tom Piper getting sexually aroused with her wearing that dress.  She might as well wear a hijab.


No comments: