Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Meow

Hi Honey!  How are you today?  How's work coming along?  You must be busy as usual, so please take good care of yourself OK?  It's almost time for the General Elections here, and people have been behaving strangely for a while already, and it's intensifying now.  So I'm staying out of sight.  You know the saying "Out of sight, out of mind", but since I happen to be a chick singer, it's not easy to stay out of mind.  So I have decided to stay away from the public until further notice.  If you invited me to your party, I won't be coming.  Sorry.  I will not endorse any political party.  I will make clear who I endorse when I cast my vote on Election Day.  Allah knows my business, and Allah is my Judge.

Natty Honey, we don't want you to get lost!  We want to shelter and protect you, so nothing bad ever happens to you.  Or was it that you were telling ME to get lost?  Oh dear.  Anyway, you are like the precious kitty who has never been out of the house in her entire life.  We want to pamper you, and make sure nothing bad ever happens to you.  Yeah the mundane can be dull as hell, but we want to raise children in the mundane.  We don't want our kids to grow up globe trotting every day, right?  So appreciate the mundane, for you are precious and beloved.  Anyway, the computer wants you to watch a movie.  "Babes in Toyland", from 1961.  Nobody will deny that Disney is the number one movie company in the world at this time.  I was a small child when I first saw this movie.  Back then I thought the special effects were mind blowing, and I wanted all the toys which were in the movie.  Nowadays if you give a kid a toy like that, it would probably get angry and shoot you in the back of the head or something.  This movie may be a little difficult to find, but please do this homework.  Movie Star.  Please watch the movies I ask you to watch when I ask you to watch them.

No comments: