Thursday, May 16, 2024

Guitar

 

Oh I see your point Grace, you get to jam with other talented people.  You are magnanimous, you know that?  Mary couldn't do such a thing.  There's no such jamming between elevated chick singers.  It's a race to be Queen, and I'm her bodyguard.

I didn't post the video at the top of the blog for the bad guitar solos.  I was captivated by all the guitar faces.  I am pleased to report that I'm getting my chops back, after being paralyzed for almost 2 weeks by Grace Bowers.  No I don't want to play guitar like you, Grace.  I wouldn't be able to compete if I tried.  I have my own shit to do.

I like that guitar solo clip you posted, Honey.  You should understand it's not just about going from slow to fast.  For example, it could be slow fast faster silent fast slow backwards fast faster stop burp stop.  Your tone is kind of weak, though.  It's time to get that Marshall stack, turn it up to 11, ride that feedback and say, "fuck the mix".  A Marshall stack would also match your hair.  What were you feeling that day?  It sounds to me that you felt you had something to prove.  I say it's most important to be in touch with how you feel.  If you feel happy, then you should sound happy.  If you feel angry, you should sound angry.  Etc.

Here, I put you side by side with Stevie Ray.  You can do it, Honey.  And just because you have balls, it doesn't mean you can be reckless.  Please keep safe and out of sight when you don't have something righteous to do.  Fame doesn't need more fame.  Learn to cook or something.





No comments: