Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Sweet-smelling plants


Hi Natty!  How are you feeling today, Honey?  I hope you are having an awesome time and keeping safe and healthy.  I love you with all of my heart!  Say hi to the family for me!  I was at the Tuesday market over at 2 Stones (or Gravestones) this morning.  I got some chicken livers and gizzards.  The liver is for me and the gizzards are for the puddytats.  I also got some salted fish, some broccoli, a carrot and a sprig of Vietnamese coriander (the stuff you see in the photo).  It's very fragrant with a bit of a bite to it.  It was a great addition to my ramen below, and made a huge difference in the fried noodles I made for dinner.  But it doesn't last.  I put it in water as you can see, but by noon it was already drying up, so I had to put it in the cooler.  Perhaps I will be able to use what's left for fried rice tomorrow.




Mary's outfit is:
:*BABY*: Sparkling Barbie Lipstick
Alli&Ali Designs Debbie Hair
Chop Zuey Couture Jewellery Le Petit Fleur Earrings
Vonfyrsten 187 Anna outfit
.:KC:. MARIKA Heels







Here are my picks from the Philipp Plein SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




Here are my picks from the Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:



Here are my picks from the Phoebe English SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:





No comments: