Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Go with the flow

 

Hi there, beautiful Natty!  How you doin', Honey?  I think you're having tons of fun!  I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart.  So please keep safe and healthy OK!  It's been a busy day for me.  I missed the congregational sunset prayer at the mosque because I was still cleaning up after dinner.  So I went with the flow and prayed at home.  Dinner was fried rice, which is a go-with-the-flow kind of dish to me.  The Art of Utilizing Leftovers.  What you see up there is steak, chicken liver, bok choy, Vietnamese cilantro, carrot, garlic, and egg, with dried shallots and sesame seeds for garnish.  I almost forgot the broccoli!  Looks complex, doesn't it?  It was light and refreshing!  My approach to fried rice is that it should be light and refreshing.  Of course there's enough salt in there!  Half the seasoning packet from a chicken flavored ramen!  Want some?  Oh no, I ate it all!

Mary's outfit is:
Kaithleen's Megera Dress - Green
Alli&Ali Designs Joy Hair
Living Vintage Couture Horn Heels
[love always] lit earrings






Here are my picks from the Plan C SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:

Here are my picks from the Ports 1961 SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:





Here are my picks from the Prabal Gurung 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




No comments: