Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Ketchup

 

Hi Natty!  How are you, Honey?  Were you waiting for me?  I'm waiting for you!  I just got back from the mosque, after having dinner.  Did you want some?  Oh you're not a tater tots girl, huh.  Too school lunchey?  I never had tater tots at school lunch, I discovered them in the frozen foods aisle when I was in my 20s.  That's probably why I like them.  But I made fries today, I think you would have liked them.  I'm in a ketchup mood, and I have lots of ketchup.  Maybe it's time to make BBQ sauce for BBQ chicken, I haven't had that in a while.  BBQ makes me bloat, that's probably why.  Lunch was sardine rolls, and I had that with ketchup.  Heinz is expensive, the stuff I bought in a bag is the closest in flavor to Heinz and I get twice as much.  Sardine rolls go best with the sauce that's in the sardine can, but I didn't have that much.  Or ranch dressing.  Oh dear, it's time to go grocery shopping again.  You keep safe and healthy now, Natty my darling.  I love you!

Mary's outfit is:
:*BABY*: Sparkling Barbie Lipstick
Alli&Ali Designs Joy Hair
GW - Mirror Asymmetric Mini Dress
[::FiG::] Glowing Clubwear Bracelet
.:KC:. IRONY HEELS






Here are my picks from the Isabel Marant SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:





Here are my picks from the Issey Miyake SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:



Here are my picks from the Jacquemus SPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR collection:




No comments: