Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Cats need other cats

 

Hi Natty!  How are you feeling, Honey?  Are you enjoying your ride on the Crazy Carousel?  I want to ride your horsey with you!  I hope you are having lots of fun over there.  Please keep safe and healthy.  Lookie is looking so good now!  She turns 10 years old in August.  She still has tons of energy, though.  I had to take some snapshots before she might start to lick her fur off again.  Lookie is a nervous kitty.  Her mother was a bully.  She spent her entire life inside this house, then 2 years ago I took Adolf in as an abandoned kitten.  He grew up and became her mate, and this year she had her first 2 batches of kittens.  I knew those kittens would do wonders for her, now she has a full coat of fur!  Looking good, Sweetie!  Strange thing is that Jane, her first kitten, looks like a darker version of Lookie's mother.  They don't get along.  That's cat politics for you.  Cats need other cats.

Mary's outfit is:
Lazuri Cocoa Island  SE Violets Necklace
Alli&Ali Designs Rumbera Hair
AlaFolie - VERONIQUE dress
Pure Poison - Scarlett Boots






Here are my picks from the In Earnest By Byron Lars collection:






Here are my picks from the Interior collection:



Here are my picks from the Iro collection:



No comments: