Friday, March 3, 2023

Beauty

 


Hi Natty!  How are you, Honey?  I hope everything is going well for you over there.  Please keep safe and healthy.  I love you!  Are you hungry?  I just had some fried noodles for dinner.  I bought quite a bit of ginger and turmeric a few days ago, and I chopped those up with garlic and carrots to make a nice fragrant fond for the noodles.  Too bad the raw noodles weren't tasty.  I should have bought a different brand, but dinner was OK I guess.
Dammit, I just couldn't that hem right.  Mary's outfit is:

LIVIA::Just Reds // Lipstick 1
Alli&Ali Designs Vivianne Hair
Beloved Jewelry : Gold Tear Drop Earrings
Belles parisiennes- Christine Noir et Or dress
Pure Poison - Artizan Cloud Pumps






Here are my picks from the Balmain SPRING 2023 COUTURE collection:






No comments: