Thursday, March 2, 2023

And the winner of the SAG awards is... a tie!

 


Hi there, beautiful Natty!  How are you, Honey?  I hope you are having lots of fun over there while keeping safe and healthy.  I'm sorry I can't be there with you, I'm sorry I'm so poor.  Please forgive me for my flaws.  I love you with all of me heart.

I'm not a fashion expert folks, so please forgive me for my flaws.  I do this because I'm forced to.  But few people (by people I mean women) had that star aura at the 2023 SAG awards.  I don't like seeing the ladies put their hand on their hip to pose.  I say it's bourgeois and presents a subconscious need to minimize the virtual or corporeal fat on their upper arms and shoulders.  On other circumstances it would be irrelevant, but on the red carpet it's inexcusable.  Oh wait, the carpet wasn't red.  Glamorous celebrity events!  Some people did have that star aura to match the dress and event.  Therefore the Prettiest Girl of the Night award (aka The Winner) goes to Cate Blanchett, even though she had her hand on her hip when posing.  But Hoyeon Jung had both hands on her hips!  You can tell she wasn't posing, it was attitude.  All right!  Punk rock!  Her attitude said, "Why am I at the SAG awards?  I'm not old, and my boobs aren't even that big!"  That doesn't matter, dahlink.  What matters is that you were the prettiest girl of the event.  Well, you and Cate.

Mary's outfit is:
RazzaNova MakeUp - Full Lips - Golden Soul
Alli&Ali Designs Shirley Hair
**MD**Sandy Dress
LaGyo_Xenya Earrings
Pure Poison - Wings Pumps






Here are my picks from the Armani Privé SPRING 2023 COUTURE collection:









No comments: